Student Registry (Board of Graduate Studies)
The Board of Graduate Studies, part of the Student Registry, is a vital cog in the administration of the University.
The Student Registry is the administrative centre for the maintenance of the University's student records and tuition fee payments. It also supports the Applications Committee, Board of Exams and the Board of Graduate Studies.
The Student Registry:
- admits graduate students and formally registers them for graduate qualifications
- manages graduate students' progress, reporting, examinations and records
- advises graduate students, staff and other interested parties on the University's regulations
- manages graduate student fee payments, funding and Research Council links
- administers higher doctorates.