Kettle’s Yard is an exempt charity as part of the University of Cambridge. We receive around 45% of our running costs from the University of Cambridge and Arts Council England. Every year Kettle's Yard must raise the remaining 55% from a combination of fundraising and income. All donations both large and small make a difference to what we are able to do. For example, a gift of £500 supports the conservation of a small painting in the collection; a gift of £1 buys 10 paintbrushes for our education programme.
Opportunities in 'Kettle's Yard'
This opportunity is part of
Philanthropic giving is at the heart of the success of the Collegiate University, enabling us to make discoveries that change the world and to ensure that our students receive an unrivalled education. Cambridge owes its world-leading excellence in research and teaching to the generosity of its supporters. Our history is synonymous with a history of far-sighted benefaction, and the same is as true today as it has ever been.