Cambridge University Association Football Club (CUAFC)
Cambridge University Association Football Club has a proud history dating back to its foundation in 1856.
The club can claim nearly fifty England internationals and takes part in the annual Varsity match against Oxford - a tradition dating back well over a century. Today, CUAFC fields 3 mens and 2 womens sides, and both Blues teams compete in Division 1 and 2 of BUCS.
The club relies on termly subscriptions due to limited funding from the University. This mostly covers match kit, training equipment, pitch hire, and transport. Players must additionally finance their own training kit and personalised Varsity match kit.
Support from alumni can make a huge difference in making football as accessible as possible whilst upholding a high standard of training and development.
How your support can help develop CUAFC
- £10 will pay for two training balls
- £25 will cover the cost of a referee
- £100 will cover the cost of hiring a floodlit astro pitch for 1hour’s training
- £1000 will cover the cost of one team’s travel expenses for a term
- £2500 will cover the cost of one team’s coaching expenses for the year
Support the Cambridge University Association Football Club (CUAFC)
Donate online or for more information on ways to support CUAFC, please contact Derek Wilson:
+44 (0)1223 330015 or mobile: +44 (0)7710 376604